We're looking for an individual who is passionate about carers and making a difference to Gateshead's community to join our team!

Full-Time (35 hours per week) | Salary: £23,581

We are a charity run by and for people supporting family members and friends with a disability or health condition. The NHS and Social Care provide 20% of the care provided to people with a health condition or disability. The other 80% is provided by family members and friends.

This usually comes at a huge physical, emotional and financial cost to those providing that unpaid care. We work alongside unpaid carers to ensure they are best placed to continue providing that care and live the life they want.

We offer flexible working, 28 days annual leave, plus statutory bank holidays and home working on Mondays and Fridays.

We welcome all applications including those from people who may have experienced barriers to accessing employment because of their disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or age. All applications from people who have experienced such barriers will, if the minimum expectations of the role are met, be offered an interview.

If you would like to thrive at work, be surrounded by great colleagues and be part of a passionate, committed, and energetic team, please complete the online application form. We would love to hear from you!

Please pay particular reference to the Person Specification when completing the application form. If you require any further information, please contact us if you have any questions. 

Phone: 0191 4900 121 or Email: [email protected]

We do not accept CVs or contact by agencies.

This vacancy is "open until filled", and we will assess applications as soon as we receive them. If an application meets our criteria, we will arrange an interview as soon as possible.

Apply Now