- This event has passed.
Big Energy Saving Week Event
January 23 @ 13:30 - 16:00Free
With the Big Energy Saving Week starting on 20-26 of January, we invite carers to come along to our centre for an information afternoon run by 2 Way Tenancy Solutions to find out more about:
- Paying too much for fuel – being on the same tariff for years.
- Using energy more efficiently e.g. not on a timer or switching off.
- Applying for grants.
- Not connecting or being disconnected – waiting for the next visit without any heating.
- Getting re-connected.
- Options for individuals – on to a meter
- Direct debit options or Fuel Direct from benefits payments.
This is a fantastic chance to gain a full understanding of how to use your energy more effectively and to a price you want to pay.
Complimentary refreshments will be provided. Just pop along.